Youth Protection Policy
In order to protect youths from harmful information so that they can grow into healthy individuals, Freemeta Co. Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”) has formulated and implemented the youth protection policies based on the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection etc. and the Youth Protection Act.
We will continue to provide a sound environment for service use, so that youths can be protected from harmful environments.
1. Protecting interests of minors
- The right to be protected from harmful environments
The Company takes measures to protect youths from environments which harm or may harm their psychological health.
2. Administrative measures for harmful information.
The use of services with the adult authentication device is restricted, and forbidden words are applied for keywords which are illegal or harmful to youths.
3. Offering trainings for workers to protect youths from harmful information.
The Company provide trainings to the staff in charge of protecting youths and other service personnel, on the laws related to youth protection, the standards of penalty, the measures to be taken when harmful information is found, the report procedure for handling violations etc.
4. The counseling on damages from harmful information and the management of complaints.
The Company is doing its best to protect youths from harmful information.
If a user wishes to state his or her opinion on counseling on harmful information, grievance handling, and protection of youths, the user may request counseling and complaint handling by calling or sending e-mail by referring to the information below in “5. The department and the contact information of the staff members in charge of protecting youths.”
5. The departments and the contact information of the staff members in charge of protecting youths.
The Company is making its best efforts t to ensure that young people can safely use valuable information.
- Staff member in charge of protecting underaged minors
- Name : EUM JAEWON
- Title : CEO
- Phone number : 031-622-8201
- E-mail : [email protected]